Jun 8, 2013

Bryan Adams - ANTHOLOGY


Anthology

MMmmm..let's go...

- Please forgive me.
- Everything I Do (I do it) For You.
- The Best of Me.
- duet with Melanie C a.k.a Sporty Spice for When You're Gone
- as OST for kind of animation movie (about horse, maybe) 'Here I am'
- Back to You
- All for One (on for all)

Teeeeeeeeeeeeêttttttttt TIME is UP !!


Hahaha, I'm trying to beat myself for covering my music-knowledge about this man. The super-legend-pop-country-ballads-singer ..a.k.a BRYAN ADAMS. The popular ever as Canadian singer.

Last week, I found his newest album (I thought) called ANTHOLOGY. But, it was 2007 released. Damn, why I am too late about it. But it's okay, Im not his die hard 80's freaking fans. I'm late 90's and 2k generation, which is familiar with his sexy throat voice of romans :)) This CDs which contains songs he recorded from 1978 through 2005. The two disc set includes songs from 1980–2005. 

It MUST BUY item. PLEASE !!


Complete track list, that could made you and your date, will be able to settled down with. Haha


  1. Remember
  2. Lonely Nights
  3. Straight from the Heart
  4. Cuts Like a Knife
  5. This Time
  6. Run to You
  7. Somebody
  8. Heaven
  9. Summer of '69
  10. One Night Love Affair
  11. It's Only Love
  12. Heat of the Night
  13. Hearts on Fire
  14. Everything I Do (I Do It for You)
  15. Can't Stop This Thing We Started
  16. There Will Never Be Another Tonight
  17. Thought I'd Died and Gone to Heaven
  18. Best of Me
  19. Please Forgive Me
  20. All for Love
  21. Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman?
  22. Rock Steady [Live]
  23. Only Thing That Looks Good on Me Is You
  24. Let's Make a Night to Remember
  25. Star
  26. Back to You [Live]
  27. I'm Ready [Live]
  28. On a Day Like Today
  29. Cloud Number Nine [Chicane Mix]
  30. Here I Am [From Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron]
  31. This Side of Paradise
  32. Why Do You Have to Be So Hard to Love
  33. Open Road
  34. 18 Til I Die [Live]
  35. When You're Gone
  36. So Far So Good

Then, what are you waiting for? forget boyband or Kpop for a while. It's really worth to buy. only IDR 55K

Anyway, it's play repeated again and again in my car's playlist everyday. Hahaha, Pleaseee forgive me.

No comments: