May 18, 2008

Melting Singles

Weww, lama tidak memunculkan soundtrack of the week. Maklum, biaya royalti tiap kali posting, mahal ... (halah). temans, kali ini single ini patut kamu coba ... it must P-L-E-A-S-E !!!

Pertama, Amy Winehouse - Love is a Losing Game

Perempuan yang satu ini meskipun rebel abis, tapi memang benar-benar dahsyat karakternya. And of course, there's best lyrics scene ..
For you I was a flame
Love is a losing game
Five story fire as you came
Love is a losing game
....
Though I'm rather blind
Love is a fate resigned
Memories mar my mind
Love is a fate resigned

Kedua, Paul Williams - I Won't The Last Day Without You

Sial, selama hampir 7 tahun di dunia yang berbumbu 'desahan' musik, kenapa baru minggu ini saya tahu, ada lagu keren milik Paul Williams - nya Carpenters. Hiks, I was lost-stupid-EXmd hehe :)
Dan yang tentunya tak boleh lupa dikutip, lirik dahsyat ini nih..
Day after day I must face a world of strangers
Where I don't belong, I'm not that strong
It's nice to know that there's someone I can turn to
Who will always care, you're always there
.....
If all my friends have forgotten half their promises
They're not unkind, just hard to find
One look at you and I know that I could learn to live
Without the rest, I found the best

No comments: