Aug 21, 2007

Beyonce - Quote

I thought everyone having most fav artist that, giving us the best influence.
Some superstar, actually "hanya manusia biasa", just kind ordinary people. Similliar Beyonce tell back in her pre-fame days, a 15 year-old Beyonce queued up to meet Will Smith and got his autograph on her copy of the Men In Black soundtrack - an real eye opening experience for the singer, who is now a global phenomenon. Last day, browsing at Ananova, She tells USA Today: "He was so nice to every person. I watched him. I knew he had to be tired, and I couldn't believe how nice he was. "We were the last people he met. I said, 'I don't care it I ever get that famous, I will always be like him'.

the most important conclussion is:
"I always try to be as nice to the first person as to the last person and will make eye contact."

DAMN !! Beyonce, you're so "Miss Unniverse", hehehe beautifull inside and out.
Belum pernah dapat info Beyonce berpolah menyebalkan kan ? Yes, she's so nice

No comments: