Aug 17, 2007

Rihanna Vs Mandy Moore














DAMN GOOD !!
I love Umbrella by Rihanna, of course the reason is singingable juggly single and Yummy video taste. BUT, when i knw that Mandy Moore cover version of Umbrella, Oh My God it's kind of simply song that touch your heart.
U can melt down, listen her romans voices. Mandy's version just touches your heart. There's just something so deep and about her voice and her rendition. It livens up the lyrics and the musical composition. Simply amazing and beautiful 1000 thumbs for mandy!! I like her version.. Her voice is clear as the lyrics too... This talented girl is so great doing the umbrella as a mellow one...She reinvented the whole stuff and do it in her own interpretation...When I first heard this stuff I was like..oh my, is this true or what? I can't believe that she just did that...She is the chosen one to do the cover and she just accept it...And the management is so clever picking Mandy to do it as a mellow one...very good i like this version.

YOU GO GIRL !!

**lyrics
You have my heart....And we'll never be worlds apart
May be in magazines..But you'll still be my star
Baby cause in the dark....You can't see shiny cars
And that's when you need me there....With you I'll always share
Because...
When the sun shines, we’ll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
***

No comments: