Jul 12, 2010

Rihanna & her style

Well guys,
I was knew while Rihanna got some hatters message in her Twitter, because she became a new models cover for Seventeen magazine. Some people think she's not capable inside and outside (at fashion or her looks). It's absurd because some teen-magazine sometime follows by "major-girls" around the world, include the "image" of the Idol.

Trendy Tomboy
"For everyday, I like jeans that are supposed to be skinny jeans but aren't tight. I like them tomboy-ish so that they're almost a size or two bigger than my normal size and slouch a bit. When I go out, I like a more structured jean because, for my body, they're more flattering on my legs."


Mini Madness
"I'm a big fan of mini-dresses -- they're my favorite silhouette -- because they're flirty and you get to show a little skin without revealing too much, especially if the sleeves are long and cover up a lot of the body. I also like dresses that come to the knee that are a little tight and show off the shape of the body."


That's some quote from her statement about fashion. For me, this adorable female superstar, i thought very though. By her style, independently, or attitude (even some bad side) sometime people don't understand that she is a beautiful and creative person, who has a great talent. She is unique individual person with wide range of fashion and also voices.
I love some part when she does what She want, because it fits who she is. If She
decides wants to cut her hair off (which she did, even tough i don't like it before) it was because her fashion choice. You are your own person & You have your own fashion sense. You do not have to follows her because you are not her. And also don't hate her, because She Puts Herself Out There And You Didn't .

So dear, the option is in yourself.



pic: courtesy of Peggy Sirota/Seventeen

No comments: