huh, gak papa sih...hehehe.
Tapi seyogyanya punya.hahaha. It make everything well communicate.
Some would argue that writing talent is basically innate but the actual skills for crafting compelling blog postings and significant comments can usually be learned.
Some tips for u,when you're starting to 'build' your OWN blog...
- Keep your copy lively, factual, tight, clear and short and search engine optimized.
- Short, declarative sentences are best. Web readers demand them.
- Link like crazy. One thing that distinguishes blog posts from dead-tree journalism is that bloggers link prodigiously.
- Write less. Omit all unnecessary words.
- Aim at keeping your posts at about 250 words.
- Include complete thoughts in headlines.
- Keep sentences and paragraphs short.
- Don't take yourself too seriously. Blogging isn't brain surgery. Don't get pompous or dictatorial.
- Never lose your sense of humor.
- Write like it counts.
- White space is your friend. It makes reading from the screen easier.
- Use the simplest possible word and sentence structure.
- Read your post out loud and make sure you don't get stuck on complex construction.
- Forget what you learned about business writing in school if you graduated before 1990.
- Use bulleted points whenever you can.
- Use subheads every few paragraphs, even in a 300 word post.
- Use bold text and italics for emphasis on words and phrases.
- Make sure your blog posts are easy to scan.
ANd ? move your fingers...to make cool online diary....good luck